Projects dedicated to scientists and doctoral students include:
- Poland My First Choice Program: a program addressed to foreign students interested in completing second degree studies and obtaining a master’s degree at a Polish university.
For more information about the program and a full list of partner countries: https://www.nawa.gov.pl/studenci/studenci-zagraniczni/program-poland-my-first-choice
- Polish Returns: a program that supports outstanding Polish scientists with returning to their country. It is aimed at Polish scientists who, after returning to Poland from working in foreign scientific institutions, want to use the knowledge and experience they acquired outside the country to develop their own research group or join in research conducted in already operating scientific teams.
For more information: https://nawa.gov.pl/naukowcy/polskie-powroty
- Ulama Program: this scholarship enables conducting scientific research, including cooperation with Polish scientists or research groups; undergoing doctoral internship; obtaining materials for research or scientific publication; and conducting didactic classes in their host center.
For more information: https://nawa.gov.pl/naukowcy/program-im-ulama
- General Władysław Anders Scholarship Program for the Polish community: a scholarship offered to young people of Polish descent, citizens of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, Hungary, and the countries of South America, Central America, and Africa.
- Stefan Banach Scholarship Program: the program was created on the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National Agency for Academic Exchange. The aim of the program is to support the socio-economic development of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of citizens of the Eastern Partnership countries, Central Asia, and the Western Balkans.
For more information: https://www.nawa.gov.pl/studenci/studenci-zagraniczni/program-stypendialny-im-stefana-banacha
- Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Program: the program was initiated jointly by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NAWA as part of Polish development assistance, similarly to the Stefan Banach Scholarship Program. It supports the socio-economic development of developing countries, excluding the countries of Europe and Central Asia. Priority is given to applicants from the following countries: Angola, Ethiopia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Colombia, Lebanon, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam.
For more information: https://www.nawa.gov.pl/studenci/studenci-zagraniczni/program-stypendialny-im-ignacego-lukasiewicza
For more information on NAWA programs: https://www.nawa.gov.pl/programy-nawa/programy-nawa-alias/trwajace