We are looking for a new talent — Project & communication manager
We are looking for a new talent to join our team as a project and communication manager, responsible for the development of cultural diplomacy projects based on collaborations with partner institutions, in the field of the visual arts and public diplomacy.
As the communication manager, together with the team, he/she elaborates the Communication Strategy of the Polish Institute Brussels. She/he acts as the Community Manager on Social Media of the Institute (Tweeter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube). She/he updates the website of the Institute.
As the project manager (in the filed of the visual arts and public diplomacy) he/she develops, by conducting relevant research, coordinates, and implements projects, in line with the priorities and guidelines set in the Polish Institute’s annual program. He/She maintains and develops a network of partners and controls the budget and the administration of the projects that he/she carries out. He/She coordinates the events being part of his/her projects.
- You have a master’s degree in Art, Cultural Studies, Communication, European Studies, Public Relations, or comparable
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in project management in the fields of: visual arts, literature, history, public diplomacy, or comparable
- You have excellent writing skills,
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques,
- You have a very good knowledge of Social Media practices,
- You have a good knowledge of WordPress,
- You are able to work independently as well as collaborate on collective projects
- Your language skills enable you to work easily in a multilingual environment: therefore you are a fluent Polish, French and Dutch speaker, good knowledge of English is an additional asset,
- You have good knowledge of the cultural institutions in Belgium and/or Luxembourg, an interest in Polish cultural scene will be highly valued.
Recruitment terms and conditions:
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract of 6 month with a possibility of extension (expected start of work: April 2021).
Working hours: 38 h/week, from Monday to Friday
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com until 28th of February 2021. The interviews are planned to be conducted in March 2021.