We are looking for a new talent — Project and communications manager
We are looking for a new talent to join our team as a project and communications manager, responsible for the development of cultural and public diplomacy projects based on collaborations with partner institutions, with a focus on film and literature.
As the communication manager, together with the team, he/she elaborates the Communication Strategy of the Polish Institute Brussels. She/he acts as the Community Manager on Social Media of the Institute (Tweeter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube). She/he updates the website of the Institute.
As the project manager, he/she develops (by establishing contacts and conducting relevant research), coordinates, and implements projects, in line with the priorities and guidelines set out in the Polish Institute’s annual program.
He/She maintains and develops a network of partners (including in the print and digital media), and controls the budget and the administration of the projects that he/she carries out. He/She coordinates the events in her remit.
- You have a master’s degree in Art, Cultural Studies, Communication, European Studies, Public Relations, or comparable,
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in the project management in the fields of: visual arts, literature, history, public diplomacy, or comparable,
- You have excellent writing skills,
- You have a strong knowledge of communications practices and techniques,
- You have a very good knowledge of social media practices,
- You have a good knowledge of WordPress,
- You are able to work independently as well as collaborate on collective projects, with a focus on film and literaturę,
- Your language skills enable you to work easily in a multilingual environment, therefore you are a fluent Polish, French and English speaker. A good command of Dutch would be an additional asset,
- You are willing to initiate and conduct public and cultural diplomacy projects,
- You have a good knowledge of the cultural institutions in Belgium and/or Luxembourg. An interest in the Polish cultural scene will be highly valued.
- You are thorough and creative.
Recruitment terms and conditions:
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract of 6 months with a possibility of extension (expected start of work: March 2021). This job is Brussels-based.
Working hours: 38 h/week, from Monday to Friday
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com until 30th of January 2022.
The interviews are to be conducted at the end of January/beginning of February 2022.