Information concerning the processing of personal data of the newsletter subscribers of the Polish Institute in Brussels
This information fulfils the obligation laid down in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- the controller, within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR, of your personal data is the Minister of Foreign Affairs with its registered office in Poland, in Warsaw, Al. J. Ch. Szucha 23, and the person performing the duties of the controller is the Director of the Polish Institute in Brussels.
- A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in foreign offices.
Contact details of the DPO:
registered office address: Al. J. Ch. Szucha 23, 00-580 Warsaw
e-mail address: email@example.com
- The data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR – with the consent of the data subject – in order to send information about the programme and activities of the Polish Institute in Brussels The transfer of data is voluntary, but is necessary to receive the newsletter.
- The data is protected by the regulations of GDPR and cannot be made available to third parties who are not authorized to access the data.
- The data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
- Access to the data is granted only to authorized employees of the Polish Institute in Brussels.
- Data will be processed until the data subject withdraws his or her consent to further processing. The consent may be revoked at any time by using the following means from the appropriate resignation mechanism included in the footer of each newsletter or sending the appropriate information to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data subject has the rights to control the processing of data, as set out in Articles 15-20 of the GDPR, in particular the right to access the content of his data and to rectify, delete or limit the processing.
- Data will not be processed automatically or profiled.
- In case of violation of the provisions on personal data protection in relation to the processing of your data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority at the address:
Office for the Protection of Personal Data
ul. Stawki 2