The Polish Institute Tel Aviv invites you to register for the upcoming semester for the Polish Language Learning Courses starting this October!
The courses are online and offered in 3 levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
-Beginners Course (Level 1)- Starting from 16.10 – 29.01, on Mondays at 6:00-7:30 pm, for 14 sessions
-Beginners Course (Level 1) – (for guides of youth delegations to Poland and educators) – in cooperation with the Israeli Ministry of Education, will be held on Wednesdays in a hybrid format (10 on-line classes + 4 classroom meetings at the Shein Seminar in Petach Tikva)
-Beginners Course (Level 2)- Staring from 15.10 – 28.01, on Sundays at 6:00 – 7:30 pm, for 14 sessions
– Intermediate Course (Level 2)- Starting from 8.10 – 21.01 on Sundays at 6:00 – 8:00 pm, for 14 sessions
– Advanced Course (Level1) – (for Polish speakers) – Starting from 19.10 – 1.02 on Thursdays at 6:00 -7:30 pm, for 14 sessions
– Advanced Course (Level 2) – (for Polish speakers) – Starting from 12.10 – 25.01 on Thursdays at 10:00 – 11:30 am, for 14 sessions
– Expert Course (Level 3) – (for Polish speakers) – Starting from 16.10 – 29.01 on Sundays at 6:00 -7:30 pm, for 14 sessions
– In addition, two on-line groups (beginners and advanced) will open at the Mashmaut Centre in Kiryat Motzkin. For more details please call: 04-8701653
For additional information and registration, please get in touch with us by:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill out a registration form
The course teachers are native Polish speakers, providing learning methods according to the student’s needs, which enables the students to gain valuable tools. During the course, the participants will become familiar with Polish grammar vocabulary, followed by Polish culture, leaders, literature, music, and more.
The course takes place in small groups of up to 15 students to create an intimate, pleasant, and dynamic learning experience that combines in-depth practice while emphasizing on speaking according to each student’s progress.