Information on the processing of personal data of newsletter subscribers by Polish Institute in London
The present information ensures compliance with the obligation laid down in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- Within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the GDPR, the controller of your personal data is the Minister of Foreign Affairs established in Poland, Warsaw, Al. J. Ch. Szucha 23, and the person carrying out the tasks of the controller is the head of the Polish Institute in London
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) was appointed at the MFA headquarters and in diplomatic missions abroad.
DPO contact details:
Address: Al. J. Ch. Szucha 23, 00-580 Warsaw
Email address: email@example.com
- The data are processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR – with your consent – for the purpose of sending a newsletter containing information on the programme and activities of the Polish Institute in London Handing over your data is voluntary but necessary to receive the newsletter.
- The data are protected on the basis of the GDPR and may not be transferred to third parties unauthorized to access the data.
- The data will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
- Only authorized employees of the Polish Institute in London have access to the data.
- The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to process the data. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using the proper resignation mechanism included in the footnote of every newsletter or by sending relevant information at …….
- You have the right to control the processing of your data as set out in Articles 15-20 of the GDPR, in particular the right to access your data and rectify them, erase them or restrict their processing.
- The data will not be subject to automated processing or profiling.
- If your personal data is processed incorrectly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority at the following address:
Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
- Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw